Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not powering on after restoring Kodi addons
This has happened to me on 2 Dolamee D5 boxes already.  I bought the box and loved it so much that I bought a number of boxes for Christmas gifts.  I've mirrored my Kodi set up on most of them successfully but 2 units did not power back on after the restore.  Anyone else experience this problem?  Is there a reset button that I am not aware of?

I can't believe 2 relatively new boxes have blown out by simply just unplugging and plugging back in.  And I am using the power cords that came with them by the way.
Look for blue light. If you have one, check hdmi cable. If you don't have a blue light, I don't know...

There is a reset button inside the av port.you have to unplug power, hold reset in and do not let go, reconnect power and wait about 30 seconds for a robot and menu to show up. If the box won't power up, none of this will likely help though.
(01-08-2017, 02:41 PM)njislndr Wrote: Look for blue light. If you have one, check hdmi cable. If you don't have a blue light, I don't know...

There is a reset button inside the av port.you have to unplug power, hold reset in and do not let go, reconnect power and wait about 30 seconds for a robot and menu to show up. If the box won't power up, none of this will likely help though.

Thanks for the advice but the blue light is not coming on.  I tried the reset anyway, no go.
I have had several hundred of these and I had maybe 2 with that issue. I opened the box and was able to fix one, but I don't recommend doing that. These are very good boxes. Seller or factory people will probably help you Smile
No light is on? Try another power supply.