Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D32 as PVR frontend + What is inside
Hi, I bought a D32 and use it with the application SPMC (from google play) as PVR frontend - it works OK + i opened my NEXSMART D32 ...
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
(01-06-2017, 11:26 PM)dIrSVK Wrote: Hi, I bought a D32 and use it with the application SPMC (from google play) as PVR frontend - it works OK + i opened my NEXSMART D32 ...

Do you test youtube and skype? If yes what results?
(01-07-2017, 10:15 AM)Zebraino Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 11:26 PM)dIrSVK Wrote: Hi, I bought a D32 and use it with the application SPMC (from google play) as PVR frontend - it works OK + i opened my NEXSMART D32 ...

YouTube as AddOn in SPMC: OK
YouTube pre-installed (mobile version ?): used 5 minutes - OK
(01-07-2017, 09:28 PM)dIrSVK Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 10:15 AM)Zebraino Wrote:

YouTube as AddOn in SPMC: OK
YouTube pre-installed (mobile version ?): used 5 minutes - OK

What is the firmware version?
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!