Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No onscreen keyboard to connect to my wifi
Thumbs Down 
i cant get keyboard up to connect to wifi, it will type in numbers off remote but no letters , tried the mouse pointer clicked everywhere NOTHING  Angry Angry Angry
No keyboard showing on the screen?
(01-10-2017, 08:35 PM)britpacked Wrote: i cant get keyboard up to connect to wifi, it will type in numbers off remote but no letters , tried the mouse pointer clicked everywhere NOTHING  Angry Angry Angry

I have the same problem but only with logitech mouse. Try with another mouse.
its using the remote it comes with, it works witg ait mouse but thats no good as this is for someone else , they will just need to set up as new with the packaged remote,
, tried all the settings wont bring up onscreen keyboard so cant connect to wifi with the remote it comes with
(01-11-2017, 09:43 AM)britpacked Wrote: its using the remote it comes with, it works witg ait mouse but thats no good as this is for someone else , they will just need to set up as new with the packaged remote,
, tried all the settings wont bring up onscreen keyboard so cant connect to wifi with the remote it comes with

You've tried reboot the box? The screen keyboard is supposed to show up automatically when you are trying to enter the WiFi codes.