Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorial Video: DOLAMEE D5 Firmware Update with USB tool
It's ok!
You just have to Disable Driver Signature Verification on Windows 10 So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers !
Uninstall everything , clean it well and reboot
After look here in option two : https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-...d-drivers/
and follow the instructions!
Good luck!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
I keep getting red line that says port 1 loader 9 prepare IDB fail.
Did you Disable Driver Signature Verification on Windows 10 and follow the instructions ?
Yes i did.why no ota update?when i press check update in dolamee settings.its states my device is up to date.Am a impatient and they havnt released the update yet?im done messing around.just put my dolamee in drawer to collect dust.im off to bestbuy to buy a real streaming box.wetek play2 is on sale.dolamee sucks the big one.buy buy

Can someone make a zip file of this update please.I can apply zip update in setting.its up in top right hand side.menu.

Say check for wirless update.System is up to date.but on that same screen top right click and apply local update.takes you to root files and looks for zip to update.seems like the most simple way
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Ok i found custom recovery and flashed superuser for root.can i please have android 601 in zip form
I used the sd img creater and flashed properly.followed instructions and when i put sd card in machine and plug power in to boot the new firmware all i get is nothing.wont power up but if i remove the sd card it boots fine.into my existing firmware of corse.any thoughts why it wont power on?
I have not tried to update via SD, I update over PC with a USB to USB cable like this https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-1-5-Feet...usb+to+usb

I have deployed over 200 D5 boxes and have updated many with the firmware found on this forum with the tools provided here, no issues, Windows 10 and I do not have to disable driver signature verification. I find the firmware here much better than any from amazon sellers, less junk and clutter installed and less memory usage. Uninstall TVMC on update and install Kodi 17.1 and use whatever build you want, you can find many through Ares wizard add on
(04-09-2017, 03:29 PM)codo Wrote: I have not tried to update via SD, I update over PC with a USB to USB cable like this https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-1-5-Feet...usb+to+usb

I have deployed over 200 D5 boxes and have updated many with the firmware found on this forum with the tools provided here, no issues, Windows 10 and I do not have to disable driver signature verification. I find the firmware here much better than any from amazon sellers, less junk and clutter installed and less memory usage. Uninstall TVMC on update and install Kodi 17.1 and use whatever build you want, you can find many through Ares wizard add on

Ya but no matter what i do i get red error.I just dont understand the directions in bottom left side when flash tool is open.like plug another devive in while my other device is being upgraded and tag ID.no idea what any of that means.need simple instructions so i also get idb error when i press run button.Help
Ok worked.im on 6.0.1
Open flash tool. Dont have your box turned on or connected. The second button from the right at the top, the globe, click that and select second option to change to english. Then the first button on the left at the top, is firmware, click that and browse to the image you downloaded here. Now hold in on the reset button inside the AV port on back of the box, you can already have USB connected before you do this, then connect power while holding that in. Should hear the connect sound on your computer, then you can release the reset pinhole. Click run at the top and that should be it, will reboot and computer will no longer say its connected, you will see display on the screen if you have the box connected to TV.