Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
External subtitles in .srt format?
Hello, i still don't get it clear by reading some answered questions on external subtitles matter otherwhere. Please can someone here mind that a simple yes or no would be enough. Does the equipment supports external subtitles in .srt format or not?. Is there a choise of modifying the .srt file (syncronizing by + or - speed of the subtitles over the movie file?). Finally can i get subtitles encoding in greek format(greek characters-like the option that is on every smart tv) Thanks in advance
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
(02-10-2017, 07:41 AM)JingerG Wrote: Hello, i still don't get it clear by reading some answered questions on external subtitles matter otherwhere. Please can someone here mind that a simple yes or no would be enough. Does the equipment supports external subtitles in .srt format or not?. Is there a choise of modifying the .srt file (syncronizing by + or - speed of the subtitles over the movie file?). Finally can i get subtitles encoding in greek format(greek characters-like the option that is on every smart tv) Thanks in advance
If you use app like mx player you can use srt files. Also you can syncronize them
my tv box support greek