Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D5 no sound on LG TV
I just bought a couple of these D5.  I have a couple of different tv's.  I get sound on them with the D5 box but not on the LG TV.  Hooked up HDMI.  I have an MXQ box and sound works on that LG tv.  Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(02-22-2017, 02:18 PM)lokter Wrote: I just bought a couple of these D5.  I have a couple of different tv's.  I get sound on them with the D5 box but not on the LG TV.  Hooked up HDMI.  I have an MXQ box and sound works on that LG tv.  Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks

I have a similar problem. box connected to samsung TV with HDMI and audio works ok, connect everything the same on LG tv , no audio. please help, losing sleep over this
there is volume for the box, then volume for kodi, make sure both are turned up, as well as TV volume and make sure it isn't trying to output audio to another source like a stereo you may have connected
No audio on D5 that was just purchased. Tried multiple paths that contain audio and tried their various selections, and did a factory reset and still doesn't work.   Does anyone know the fix?  If not product will be returned.

...I would have posted a new thread for my problem above. But there isn't a selection for a new thread on my screen.   ...piss poor website
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(11-23-2017, 07:25 PM)feer125 Wrote: No audio on D5 that was just purchased. Tried multiple paths that contain audio and tried their various selections, and did a factory reset and still doesn't work.   Does anyone know the fix?  If not product will be returned.

...I would have posted a new thread for my problem above. But there isn't a selection for a new thread on my screen.   ...piss poor website

First of all beware with your words!!!
Now try the tv box with another tv or cable and if still nothing , return it!

P.S : As you can see someone answered you even here at this post!