Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i have a copy of TVMC for my D6 box
Any Help would be appreciated. Tvmc not working.My kodi will not open at all?
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Code:
http://www.tvboxceo.com/2.html

I think this above is what your looking for.
Thats the one, Thank you
Your welcome glad I could help.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Hi ,

I just recieved my D6 and I cannot enable IPTV Simple Client and TV. All the time I enable and when restart TVMC again appear as dissable .
can I make factory reset and how?
or which of two version of TVMC should i reinstall on D6 for "amlogic" or "rockchip" which is the diference?

in advance many thanks
Just change kodi !
Install another version !
(03-15-2017, 11:13 PM)gatos814 Wrote: Just change kodi !
Install another version !

Not everyone knows how to do that. Like I have no idea of that procedure. I am a good friend of the google search function but this box demands a 1 month full time relationship with Google. Not sure I can do that without ending up being single IRL.
(05-01-2017, 09:46 PM)KingMegalomania Wrote: Not everyone knows how to do that. Like I have no idea of that procedure. I am a good friend of the google search function but this box demands a 1 month full time relationship with Google. Not sure I can do that without ending up being single IRL.

Go to settings/apps find and uninstall TVMC and go to google playstore and download and install Kodi 17.1 !
You can also go here : http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/old/
and download and install via sideload any other older version !
Regards !