Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update!! NEXSMART D32 Marshmallow Android 6 firmware update released
This firmware fix the YouTube problem, everyone who need this firmware please download through the following link:

NEXSMART D32 (1GB+8GB) Android 6 firmware  https://mega.nz/#F!cw4zwQqK!_s0i1NdFrErRSEvPmO8HAA

Tools and guide included. 

Enjoy.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Great news! When will this be available to update over the air?
Thank you Alina.

Been playing with it for a couple of hours now and on the whole it looks pretty good.
Is it possible to update without connecting it to a PC? (I don't have the cord)
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Is this update going to be via OTA?
I have not yet seen a Chinese TV box maker provide an OTA update for going from one Android version to the next, so I think the most realistic option is to buy a Male A to Male A cable and flash the new firmware.
If you don`t want to wait for a cable to arrive, or pay anyway, then you may have spare USB cables to make one of your own USB Male to Male cable.
http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1179
Cable tests fine with multimeter ( I made it  - couldnt wait) Tried USB in back as well as front hub - no dice. I have a MicroSD on the device, cant I put the image on a card and flash that way?
There is a Rockchip Create Update disk tool 1.4 but it's quite old now and I don't think that it will work.
I put an SD card in and system seems to recognize now. Time to try the flashing Smile

Was stuck on logo, then I remembered to take out SD card - optimizing now. Thanx Guys!