Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update!! DOLAMEE D5(1GB+8GB) Marshmallow Android 6 firmware update released
Hi all, this firmware is like the original, i.e. with all apps preinstalled, or is a clean firmware?
how it appears graphically? can someone post some images?
thanks
Thank you for the update. I installed it after the 5.1.1 2017 update killed the sound on my device. Overall, the 1G/8G runs MUCH better with the 6.0, with less memory usage. It's like a completely different box. The audio on netflix and youtube is fixed. I replaced Kodi with my own version 17 backup, and even though I use a pretty graphically intensive layout, it's being rendered smoothly without significantly longer widget load times than a box with a 912 in it. Great work!

However, I have a few issues. Movies HD and Cartoons HD prompt 'can't play this video' for everything, even with the horrible vplayer installed. This worked with the 2016 11/11 firmware, although with crackly audio.
The ghost links in the interface don't help. I've resolved all of them by un and re-installing the proper applications from Google Play, except the launcher for Google Play crashes your interface every time it's clicked and I need a way to fix it, or keep an icon in the tray below I had to did in the system apps to launch it.
Bonjour à tous,
comme personne ne m’as répondu
je donne la solution dans le firmware dolamee D5 1 g/8 g
qui inclus Google Widevine du firmware de la DRM modulaire

http://f1riv.freeboxos.fr/share/Km0FO4uW...vineOK.zip

cordialement
Great update but... there is an issue with wifi in image Dolamee_D5_rtl8723bs_simple_RK3229_6.0.1_20170301.img. After flashing no network can be found and connected. 
An image dated 0170224 works fine though.
Is there some way to install the update without a windows PC? Weren't these boxes supposed to have OTA updates?
How i can install kodi17.4 in D5 box or upgrade 16.1. Help is highly appreciated

CAn anyone reply on my email iwss95@yahoo.com
(09-07-2017, 08:25 PM)iwsss95 Wrote: How i can install kodi17.4 in D5 box or upgrade 16.1. Help is highly appreciated

CAn anyone reply on my email iwss95@yahoo.com

The easiest way is thru play store!
Uninstall any other version you have and download it!
And also a good Kodi version for you is FTMC  which have an  ''Arm Rockchip'' version and you can install it via sideload!
Good luck!