Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Install TVMC (Kodi) on DOLAMEE D5 (as an example) without Kodi Pre-installed?
Star 
Many people are turning to Kodi for their streaming of sport, TV and films. However, DOLAMEE D5 is TV BOX without Kodi Pre-installed. Here are the tips how to install TVMC (or KODI) on DOLAMEE D5.

1. Starting up
>Use the HDMI cable connect your TV and the device
>Plug in the Power Supply
>Boot up
>>The first time you start the device, it will show the settings interface as follow:
[Image: Screenshot_1970-01-01-00-00-44.png]

>>You need to set the language, screen scale and network. The fourth step is a brief instruction of some functions. The fifth step shows that you have complete the setting. Then click and enter into the desk.

2. Installing
>Install TVMC & K-Addons
>>Click the "Browser" shortcut on the desk (or press the "Thumb" or "Kodi" key on the remote) and enter into the follow webpage:
[Image: s.png]

>>Click the "Solutions" icon, enter into the follow page:
[Image: ss.png]

>>Choose the right version TVMC to download. Amlogic version is for devices with Amlogic chipsets, and Rockchip version for devices with Rockchip chipsets. Then download K-Addons. And there are several other frequently-used apps which you can download according to your own preference.

>Install add-ons
>>Open K-Addons
[Image: k-a.png]

>>Categories of the add-ons
[Image: ado.png]

>>Choose one category and open it, enter into a page like:
[Image: ons.png]

>> Click [Image: i.png] in the middle of the icon, and then begin the installing. The pinkish red line is progress bar.
[Image: loading.png]

>> Multiple add-ons can be installed at the same time. Close K-Addons when the add-ons finish installing. Then Open TVMC and here you will find the add-ons you have installed.

>> TVMC will check the new version of the add-ons that have been installed and upgrade it automatically if there is any add-ons need to be upgraded. "no update" shows it is the newest version. If there is an update notice, just click to download the new version.

3. Uninstall
Settings-->Apps-->Downloaded apps-->Uninstall-->OK

4. Factory Reset
Settings-->Storage&reset-->Factory data reset-->Erase everything
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Hi, I'm a spanish speaker. I installed the nexbox at home, but when I watch movies, the subtitles in spanish don't match with the language spoken. They always come early. I haven't been able to figure aout how to sync them. I rally apreciate your help.
Look here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5o4OhV4NbU
Good luck !
(05-22-2017, 09:54 PM)valentina83 Wrote: Hi, I'm a spanish speaker. I installed the nexbox at home, but when I watch movies, the subtitles in spanish don't match with the language spoken. They always come early. I haven't been able to figure aout how to sync them. I rally apreciate your help.

instalalo estas son las instruciones

HOW-TO:Set up subtitle services - Official Kodi Wiki
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.