Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOLAMEE D5 (2GB+8GB) Android 6 firmware
This firmware fix the YouTube problem, everyone who need this firmware please download through the following link:

DOLAMEE D5 (2GB+8GB) Android 6 firmware   https://mega.nz/#F!Z5Ri1ZiB!XA-fPlwulrNbclQttsd1UA

Tools and guide included. 

PS: This is the pure version with no thirdpart apps,  if you want to download some apps, open the browser in the home page  or press kodi button on your remote to download TVMC  and K-Addons. Or you can read this guide http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php...05#pid4805

Enjoy.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
The Android 6 update fixes the crackling sound issue.
Bluetooth issues.
Movie HD does not play videos with VPlayer .
Button Kodi on remote opens the Browser and not KODI.
(03-04-2017, 07:17 PM)Zman Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with the tools on win 10?
Ive tried and tried with the tools on win 10 pc and it don't work at all.
I bought a few of these and if they wont update they will be sent back to the person who sold me these.
The people behind these boxes should have program tools to work with window 10. Not old outdated pc programs imo.

I use the Android tool to flash, although I have never had issues with any of the tools under Windows 10.

Try this one and remember to install the driver first.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h98fuo2ddvy1xh...3.zip?dl=0
Dolamee should look at digixstream.
Digixstream boxes are always updated via ota.

Seeing there is no support here for dolamee boxes ill be returning all the boxes I have bought.
They will be packed up today and sent back to the dealer.
Glad I bought them via paypal as I will get my money back and buy boxes that will actually have ota updates.
Will stay away from cheap ass boxes like dolamee that have no support for ota.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(03-07-2017, 03:52 PM)Zman Wrote: Dolamee should look at digixstream.

Seeing there is no support here for dolamee boxes ill be returning all the boxes I have bought.
Glad I bought them via paypal as I will get my money back and buy boxes that will actually have ota updates.

Try inserting a sdcard with the new firmware in the root directory and then follow the instructions to install android with the android flash tool. I dont know why but this did the trick for me
(03-08-2017, 12:30 PM)SuperS Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 03:52 PM)Zman Wrote: Dolamee should look at digixstream.

Try inserting a sdcard with the new firmware in the root directory and then follow the instructions to install android with the android flash tool. I dont know why but this did the trick for me
Like I said I tried everything. No loader show up on the android tools.
A whole box of dolamee went into the mail back to the sellers.
I'm done with these shitty dolamee androids.
could you write step by step instructions in simple English on how to fix the issue?
this update fixes audio issues , but box keeps disconecting from LAN
When are you going make OTA update?
WE NEED OTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Common developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!