Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOLAMEE D5 (2GB+8GB) Android 6 firmware
(05-01-2017, 10:54 PM)jd2000 Wrote: I updated my D5 2GB+8GB box to the Android 6.0.1 firmware, everything works except Bluetooth: It could connect to my Bluetooth speakers successfully, but the sound is intermittent. Bluetooth was working well in the previous Android 5.1.1 firmware. Can you please release an update for the D5 2GB+8GB version to fix the Bluetooth sound issue? Thank you!

Do you have a kodi button on your remote? Did it work after your update ?
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
Can I please have the mm march 3 changelog.This is second time I have asked

(05-14-2017, 12:06 PM)Jimmybag Wrote: Can I please have the mm march 3 changelog.This is second time I have asked

I meant to ask for march 1st mm change log
(05-06-2017, 09:47 PM)casio_2000 Wrote: Do you have a kodi button on your remote? Did it work after your update ?

My remote control does not have Kodi button, it has a help button instead. Clicking this button will open browser.
Can I please have the latest firmware uploaded please?the last one I have is March mm update.I read that there is an april version.can i have the changelog also please Alina Wink
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
(05-24-2017, 08:23 PM)Jimmybag Wrote: Can I please have the latest firmware uploaded please?the last one I have is March mm update.I read that there is an april version.can i have the changelog also please Alina Wink

Ok is there another forum where i can find the latest april firmware?
(05-27-2017, 09:32 AM)Jimmybag Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 08:23 PM)Jimmybag Wrote: Can I please have the latest firmware uploaded please?the last one I have is March mm update.I read that there is an april version.can i have the changelog also please Alina Wink

Ok is there another forum where i can find the latest april firmware?

I will update soon

http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1601
(05-06-2017, 09:47 PM)casio_2000 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 10:54 PM)jd2000 Wrote: I updated my D5 2GB+8GB box to the Android 6.0.1 firmware, everything works except Bluetooth: It could connect to my Bluetooth speakers successfully, but the sound is intermittent. Bluetooth was working well in the previous Android 5.1.1 firmware. Can you please release an update for the D5 2GB+8GB version to fix the Bluetooth sound issue? Thank you!

Do you have a kodi button on your remote? Did it work after your update ?

Hello, I have the Kodi button back!
Fritz told us but I understood after April update.
Install April firmware and move to Help icon. Hold the Kodi button from remote for 2-5 seconds, until the desktop will flash and the Help icon will change in TVMC icon .After this , the Kodi button will work as it did before ,  it will launch Kodi.. This is if you are on the latest April Firmware!
Have a nice day!
Gabi.
I have the 2GB + 16GB version from Banggood.
It will not play 1080p, it freezes.
It will not keep the time, the clock does not sync. I choose Country Timezone and it doesn't make any difference.

Every time i turn on the box i have to input the correct date and time (Year only goes up to 1993 but eventually settles on 2017).
I cannot watch Netflix, Youtube or IPTV until i set the clock manually.

HD streams cannot be watched.

Do any of these roms fix those problems for the 2GB + 16GB version, or will i be wasting my time?
(07-14-2017, 10:23 PM)Dolalee Wrote: I have the 2GB + 16GB version from Banggood.
It will not play 1080p, it freezes.
It will not keep the time, the clock does not sync. I choose Country Timezone and it doesn't make any difference.

Every time i turn on the box i have to input the correct date and time (Year only goes up to 1993 but eventually settles on 2017).
I cannot watch Netflix, Youtube or IPTV until i set the clock manually.

HD streams cannot be watched.

Do any of these roms fix those problems for the 2GB + 16GB version, or will i be wasting my time?

What build do you have? I don't experience mentioned issues and I have the April 2017 build:

Dolamee_rtl8723bs-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.xfwu.20170410.200408 test-keys

I have the 2Gb-8Gb model which is identical to 2Gb-16Gb model in terms of rom compatibility.
(07-15-2017, 03:36 AM)nomsgadded Wrote: What build do you have? I don't experience mentioned issues and I have the April 2017 build:

Dolamee_rtl8723bs-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.xfwu.20170410.200408 test-keys

I have the 2Gb-8Gb model which is identical to 2Gb-16Gb model in terms of rom compatibility.

Sorry for the late reply i was unable to until now.

Thanks for that, i have December 28 2016.

So i will try the April build. Does this also fix the probem with the clock, as I have seen a few people saying that they have that issue too.