Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D5 wont turn on no light
i received my d5 tested it out worked well set it up had it running well come back to it 2 days later no light on and wont turn on tried different power sockets switched on off tested power pack giving out 5.2 volts as normal.... is my D5 broken? and why?
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
You can open the box and see if the pcb ''takes'' voltage...
Maybe the female plug on the pcb is broken......
Otherwise ....things would be more difficult ....and you should contact with the seller !
(03-23-2017, 05:59 AM)meanbob Wrote: i received my d5 tested it out worked well set it up had it running well come back to it 2 days later no light on and wont turn on tried different power sockets switched on off tested power pack giving out 5.2 volts as normal.... is my D5 broken? and why?

Connect it to to a PC/laptop via USB cable and see if it powers up from that source.

It will help to prove or eliminate the AC adapter.
I have a D5 of Dolamee, but in the third use I did not want to arrest more. I know it is not the charger because I already tested it with a multimeter, so I have no idea what happened or what I should do, in this case
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
(06-01-2017, 11:54 PM)lbarraga Wrote: I have a D5 of Dolamee, but in the third use I did not want to arrest more. I know it is not the charger because I already tested it with a multimeter, so I have no idea what happened or what I should do, in this case

Can you give us more details (about led or something with this issue) ?
(06-02-2017, 08:00 AM)gatos814 Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:54 PM)lbarraga Wrote: I have a D5 of Dolamee, but in the third use I did not want to arrest more. I know it is not the charger because I already tested it with a multimeter, so I have no idea what happened or what I should do, in this case

Can you give us more details (about led or something with this issue) ?

Yes.

My dolamee D5 does not work, the blue or red light does not turn on, and it does not emit any signal, so I discard that the led has burned, so I suppose it is a problem of the tv box clearly, and the problem is that I only turned it on three times and the fourth one did not work anymore, it could be and how I could fix it.

Sell pieces to fix the tv box?
Hmm.....
I'll say to you what i have told above : open the box and see if the pcb ''takes'' voltage...
Maybe the female plug on the pcb is broken......
Otherwise .... what can i say , it will be very hard to identify the issue and things would be more difficult .... !
In this case, i think you should contact with the seller for warranty !
Regards...
I have sold about 300 of them and have had 2 or 3 adapters die. Order another on amazon or get it replaced if under warranty. This is why I deal with amazon
HOLA YO TAMBIEN VENDO MUCHO ESE EQUIPO...PERO VARIOS ME DAN LA FALLA QUE NO PRENDEN Y NO DEJAN RECUPERAR SOFTWARE POR QUE NO ES PROBLEMA DE SOFTWARE NI DE FUENTE DE ALIMENTACION...YA QUE MIDO EN EL JACK POWER Y HAY VOLTAJE COMO TAMBIEM MIDO EN EL REGULADOR DE VOLTAJE E LA ETAPA DE VIDEO. PUEDE SER UN CONDENSADOR O UN REGULADOR DE VOLTAJE QUE TRAE ESTE MODELO...EL PROBLEMA QUE NO HAY REPUESTOS ...DONDE CREEN QUE PUEDO OBTENER REPUESTOS...???
(10-11-2017, 04:47 PM)josemorral Wrote: HOLA YO TAMBIEN VENDO MUCHO ESE EQUIPO...PERO VARIOS ME DAN LA FALLA QUE NO PRENDEN Y NO DEJAN RECUPERAR SOFTWARE POR QUE NO ES PROBLEMA DE SOFTWARE NI DE FUENTE DE ALIMENTACION...YA QUE MIDO EN EL JACK POWER Y HAY VOLTAJE COMO TAMBIEM MIDO EN EL REGULADOR DE VOLTAJE E LA ETAPA DE VIDEO. PUEDE SER UN CONDENSADOR O UN REGULADOR DE VOLTAJE QUE TRAE ESTE MODELO...EL PROBLEMA QUE NO HAY REPUESTOS ...DONDE CREEN QUE PUEDO OBTENER REPUESTOS...???

In English and lowercase PLEASE!
Thank you!