Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yundoo y7 2g 8g Firmware
Where can the firmware be found for the 2g 8g version of the y7 ?
D.Jones
Http://kodiloaded.com
Custom Firmware for Nexbox,KdLinks,Himedia and many more.
admin@kodiloaded.com
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
I think it's only 1/8 and 2/16 versions !
Do you have a 2/8!?
(03-27-2017, 11:58 AM)gatos814 Wrote: I think it's only 1/8 and 2/16 versions !
Do you have a 2/8!?

Yes I have a Smallrocket X3  which is a Yundoo Y7 2g 8g,
D.Jones
admin@kodiloaded.com
Hmm! .....
Another ''flexible'' rebrand build!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
(03-27-2017, 10:12 AM)KodiLoaded Wrote: Where can the firmware be found for the 2g 8g version of the y7 ?

Here it is https://mega.nz/#!x0gCRAbL!Z87AyhXiGTd-eR9JXtXWYv-WY3lV4x3KJofSFD5wVcw (SmallRocket X3 2GB+8GB)
Alina where can the Yundoo Y7 2GB+8GB versions be purchased I cannot locate them anywhere, Would like to avoid paying extra to a 3rd party re-seller.
D.Jones
admin@kodiloaded.com
(04-04-2017, 01:45 PM)KodiLoaded Wrote: Alina where can the Yundoo Y7 2GB+8GB versions be purchased I cannot locate them anywhere, Would like to avoid paying extra to a 3rd party re-seller.

No YUNDOO Y7 2GB+8GB