Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexbox A3 very dark video, bright very low mx player, kodi and more players video.
Hey! There are two tv box devices have problems with watching movies or direct view television, the picture is very dark very low brightness Why this happens to your devices, both devices a95x model and the new A3 model. It happens in all programs of players I would like to check against other companies and arrange this bug Android software update. Thanks!
Yeap I have the same issue, very dark image. I tried to use an application to increase the brightness but did not fix the problem.
same here, hopefully the dev wil fix it soon, its really frustrated.
Could you please post a few pictures of this situation? Contrastive pictures will be better for us to check.
Playing Pictures with the box working and without the box working.
Photo 
[attachment=14 Wrote:admin pid='985' dateline='1475821946']Could you please post a few pictures of this situation? Contrastive pictures will be better for us to check.

I have the same problem with the dark color. TV Samsung PS42C431 and LG 32LN540 - all dark in comparison with the box on the RK3229 processor. Firmware A3 2G16G Ap6330 160926.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-11-2016, 06:45 AM)DarkMoon Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 06:32 AM)admin Wrote: Could you please post a few pictures of this situation? Contrastive pictures will be better for us to check.

I have the same problem with the dark color. TV Samsung PS42C431 and LG 32LN540 - all dark in comparison with the box on the RK3229 processor. Firmware A3 2G16G Ap6330 160926.

Please offer screenshots, no photographs.
(10-13-2016, 07:47 AM)admin Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 06:45 AM)DarkMoon Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 06:32 AM)admin Wrote: Could you please post a few pictures of this situation? Contrastive pictures will be better for us to check.

Please offer screenshots, no photographs.
The strange result. Screenshot gives not what can be seen on TV. The picture is dark when first turned on (power supply) on any player (MX or KODI). After switching to the HW mode, no sound, but the picture will be brighter. Screenshot for some reason completely black. If you switch back to the HW+ mode, the picture will be normal and will be sound. Box will be show a good (bright) picture until you turn off the power from the electrical outlet. Again, the screenshot does not give understand that TV show.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you tried to change your TV settings to used full HDMI black levels (or HDMI black level - "normal" instead of "limited" on samsung TVs)?

This seems to work on mine.

Cheers
(10-15-2016, 02:55 PM)mcklane Wrote: Have you tried to change your TV settings to used full HDMI black levels (or HDMI black level - "normal" instead of "limited" on samsung TVs)?

This seems to work on mine.

The settings HDMI on TV are not changed, on the other players (realtek 1073/1185, RK3229) black level is quite comfortable and the same. As I wrote, if the switch modes HW, HW+ in the MX-player image becomes lighter, but to disconnect the power cord. So the problem is in the box.
I have 7 tv box ,only at nexbox a3 and nexbox a95x 2/16gb have a dark picture of this strange watching films,
 i have tv sony 55'' 47'' and regard it as very dark picture.
 with moor other tv box see beautiful and bright color.
 why has the problem of darkness take it?