Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subtitles
I tried my new D6 and run into problems directly. 
I can not get subtitles to work. I tried mkv files with subtitles inside the file and with a folder next to it and nothing works. When I try to enable I just get no subtitles message. Cant change audio track either.
I have an old mediaplayer where the files work just fine. As well in my PC they also work.

Anyone knows what to do to enable them?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Install MX Player and MX Player Codec (ARMv7) from google playstore and you can play your video files with subtitles !
Good luck!
(05-02-2017, 07:56 AM)gatos814 Wrote: Install MX Player and MX Player Codec (ARMv7) from google playstore and you can play your video files with subtitles !
Good luck!

Do that mean that the player is not supporting subtitles or extra audio channels without having to install extra apps? That kind of sucks since it said that on the page where I got it from.
My friend i use these boxes only for streaming but what ever media file i want to play , i only use the "must have" mx player !
Regards!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)