Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolamee d6 keeps shutting off
Can someone please tell me why my box keeps shutting off after a few seconds and how can i fix the problem.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
First check your power adapter and tell us more info about this issue..
If , it was working well at the beginning or if suddenly this issue began or something else happened ....!
(05-25-2017, 06:46 PM)gatos814 Wrote: First check your power adapter and tell us more info about this issue..
If , it was working well at the beginning or if suddenly this issue began or something else happened ....!

It was working fine at the beginning and now I can have it on and be on Kodi or netflix and it will shutoff by itself.
Try to make a factory reset and see if still having this issue !
If it is a hardware problem this will continuous doing it !
If not you will see....!
I still think by the way it's maybe the power adapter so if you have some other similiar power adapter use it and see what will happend !
Maybe also something has changed and the tv box getting more hotter than usual !
Good luck !
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
(05-25-2017, 10:38 PM)gatos814 Wrote: Try to make a factory reset and see if still having this issue !
If not you will see....!
I still think by the way it's maybe the power adapter so if you have some other similiar power adapter use it and see what will happend !
Maybe also something has changed and the tv box getting more hotter than usual !
Good luck !

Thank you. I did a factory reset and it still shuts off, so I'm gonna try another power adapter.
(05-26-2017, 02:16 AM)Mousey Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 10:38 PM)gatos814 Wrote: Try to make a factory reset and see if still having this issue !
If not you will see....!
Good luck !

Thank you. I did a factory reset and it still shuts off, so I'm gonna try another power adapter.

or please note if the ambient temperature is not normal