Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y8 Latest Firmware Released
In general, the Y8 is the best of the other three.
H96 Max, CSA - low-quality element base.
Android 7 on the H96 Max - this clowning and laughter
Z3 at all stopped production (a problem with SDK and hardware).
(09-19-2017, 05:15 PM)Dimon_M Wrote: In general, the Y8 is the best of the other three.
H96 Max, CSA - low-quality element base.
Android 7 on the H96 Max - this clowning and laughter
Z3 at all stopped production (a problem with SDK and hardware).

I agree. The problem is that Y8 is full of bugs, and there is support, nor Android 7.1 release. 

Why Yundoo don't just release the code and allow the community to fix it?
no patches, no updates, no developers, no support ... the topic on the forum can be closed...
after new update i have only one problem,When the device is turned on there is no sound and ه have to remove the HDMI cable and put it back again Then the sound work fine
This will help in any case
Hi, I've just joined and don't think I'm allowed to start a new thread, so I thought I'd ask my question here. Can somebody please give me the specs for the Yundoo Y8 power lead? What size is the barrel connector? Is it a 5 V supply and what is the ideal current capability of the power adaptor?
Thanking you in advance & sorry if this is inappropriate.
Cheers,
Tony.
(09-20-2018, 11:07 PM)efc_uk1 Wrote: Hi, I've just joined and don't think I'm allowed to start a new thread, so I thought I'd ask my question here. Can somebody please give me the specs for the Yundoo Y8 power lead? What size is the barrel connector? Is it a 5 V supply and what is the ideal current capability of the power adaptor?
Thanking you in advance & sorry if this is inappropriate.
Cheers,
Tony.

The power adapter given with this tv box is a 5V 2.5A - 5.5mm*2.5mm !
Regards