Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brightness control
Heart 
Alina, can make the hardware "Brightness" adjustment? "+", "-" in the settings. ("Saturation" adjustment also does not interfere). Sometimes there is an excess of brightness. Cool  Wink
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
None of these android tv boxes have brightness controls although some apps have them like Kodi. I doubt these companies can or will implement this function as a global setting any time soon. If you are getting washed out color or black levels, your tv (usually an older model) may not work with the RGB settings of your box.
Quote:I doubt these companies can or will implement this function as a global setting any time soon.

If Alina and Co.  try, they will make the brightness control in the firmware.
And then people will pay attention to the Yundoo Y8.
(06-09-2017, 05:32 PM)Dimon_M Wrote:
Quote:I doubt these companies can or will implement this function as a global setting any time soon.

If Alina and Co.  try, they will make the brightness control in the firmware.
And then people will pay attention to the Yundoo Y8.

I admire your optimism but time for a reality check here. Alina and her team are responsible for all the other brands (Dolamee, Nexbox, Alfawise, etc) on this forum not just Yundoo. Like the Y8, these other models/brands have a ton of glitches and bugs that have not been addressed at all let alone any enhancements or extra features requested by customers. Plus, these chinese tv boxes have a very short product cycles so support does not last long. Don't get your hopes up. Anyways, good luck to you.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
(06-09-2017, 06:59 PM)nomsgadded Wrote: Plus, these chinese tv boxes have a very short product cycles so support does not last long. Don't get your hopes up.
My ASUS HDP-R3 works fine for 8 years (no Hi10p support).
But...

RK3399 - VORKE Z3 (AnTuTu 72k+) - bullshit.  Sick
RK3399 - CSA96 (& etc. noname) (AnTuTu 72k+) - bullshit.   Sick Sick 
There are no more consoles on the RK3399 (for Hi10p).  

One hope for the Y8 YUNDOO (AnTuTu 77k+). Wink