Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot access Google Play
Hi 

I have a working box. I have Exodus installed. But I want to upgrade Kodi 16 to Kodi 17.3. As soon as I click on Google Play icon on my Nexbox dashboard the screen changes to a blank screen with a turning circle - like it cannot access the internet. But the internet is on - I have a cable connection for internet and it's connected - I am watching movies.

1) Can I fix this problem?
2) If not can I update my kodi by dowloading/using the apk for 17.3
(06-10-2017, 09:53 AM)johanhorak Wrote: Hi 

I have a working box. I have Exodus installed. But I want to upgrade Kodi 16 to Kodi 17.3. As soon as I click on Google Play icon on my Nexbox dashboard the screen changes to a blank screen with a turning circle - like it cannot access the internet. But the internet is on - I have a cable connection for internet and it's connected - I am watching movies.

There is a very good tutorial on upgrading 16.1 to 17.3, located in part three of my A95x FAQ. see the sticky thread..

Regards,

Friz
Friz's Nexbox File Repository:
https://mega.nz/#F!F9xjTSSa!R0vJfTC2U6Qc2skNMrr1iQ
Friz's Nexbox A95x (s905x), A1/A3 Facebook Page: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nexboxcrazy/
(06-10-2017, 11:36 AM)friz Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 09:53 AM)johanhorak Wrote: Hi 

There is a very good tutorial on upgrading 16.1 to 17.3, located in part three of my A95x FAQ. see the sticky thread..

Regards,

Friz

Hi Friz

Thanks. I was able to download an apk using the Browser. After installing it I was able to to use it again.