Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hardware problem?
problem is my nexbox led is only red and i have no hdmi connection (tv does not see the hdmi as active)

i plug the power cable in and only get the red led. if i remember correctly it sould start to boot automatically with a blue led light. 

today i made my own usb a to a cable but the burning tool also can not see my box.. if i connect the usb the led is also red..

also the recovery button in the av port does nothing for me now...

i hope the pros can help me still Smile
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
First make sure that you made right the usb male to male cable !
Now the first and the last thing is to proper install the drivers in your pc !
So check these first and tell us more details (for your pc OS) !
Regards...
(06-16-2017, 09:15 AM)gatos814 Wrote: First make sure that you made right the usb male to male cable !
Now the first and the last thing is to proper install the drivers in your pc !
So check these first and tell us more details (for your pc OS) !
Regards...

Thanks
Is there a tutorial for an a to a cable? I connected same colors together. I think this should be right. Or do I need to do some crossover thing?

My os is win 10 and it seems the driver installed correctly..
[Image: aMfzMb6.png]
[Image: F1Z5RIWHMMF58S3.MEDIUM.jpg]

Now as for the Win 10 , uninstall all and install the drivers from the beginning this time disabling first ,"Driver Signature Verification" (Windows 8-8.1 and 10)
https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-...d-drivers/

Good luck!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
thanks again gatos!

i think im out of luck on this one.. no connection nothing shows up in burning tool.
There is no need for disappointment here m8 ...
So once again .... uninstall all make a good cleaning (with ccleaner or similiar apps) and install the drivers from the beginning....
Look at the tutorial from "Option Two: Use an Advanced Boot Option"
If you finally manage to install the drivers all your problems will be solved !
GOOD LUCK !
Can someone help me. I have S912 and everything has worked great. Today my TV doesnt recognize the HDMI cable connected to my Box. I unplugged and replugged it back and still nothing. My DVD HDMI works in same plug , so the HDMI port works. I have no idea what to do. Doing things on my computer to the box, I have no idea how to do tech stuff. Blue light will not turn off on box either.
(06-21-2017, 03:42 AM)MARK0524 Wrote: Can someone help me. I have S912 and everything has worked great. Today my TV doesnt recognize the HDMI cable connected to my Box. I unplugged and replugged it back and still nothing. My DVD HDMI works in same plug , so the HDMI port works. I have no idea what to do. Doing things on my computer to the box, I have no idea how to do tech stuff. Blue light will not turn off on box either.

If red light is on you have to reflash the latest stock firmware and everything will be ok again !
If no light on , then check if the power adapter is working or not !
Good luck !
Can someone help me. I have S912 and everything has worked great. Today my TV doesnt recognize the HDMI cable connected to my Box. I unplugged and replugged it back and still nothing. My DVD HDMI works in same plug , so the HDMI port works. I have no idea what to do. Doing things on my computer to the box, I have no idea how to do tech stuff. Blue light will not turn off on box either.
[/quote]

If red light is on you have to reflash the latest stock firmware and everything will be ok again !
If no light on , then check if the power adapter is working or not !
Good luck !
[/quote]

No. blue light is on and will not change even to red
Check somehow if the power adapter is working or not (if someone has a multimeter...) !
Or even better if someone of your friends has a similar power adapter (5v/2a) to give it a try !
Good luck !