Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow Download Speeds
Hi All,

Anybody have any ideas why my D5 box is extremely slow at downloading? I have 32mbps in the house but not even getting around 2mbps from wifi or LAN connection,

Any help much appreciated.

Smile
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(07-02-2017, 06:04 PM)Bedders3000 Wrote: Hi All,

Anybody have any ideas why my D5 box is extremely slow at downloading? I have 32mbps in the house but not even getting around 2mbps from wifi or LAN connection,

Any help much appreciated.

Smile

Did you ever get this issue fixed?   i have the same issue, i get half the speeds i get from any other device using the same LAN cable.
The Dolamee D5 can’t only receive the 2.4 ghz WiFi. The 5 ghz WiFi coming out of any modem, is usually much quicker. Maybe your other devices are connected to 5 ghz WiFi?
(03-04-2018, 08:21 PM)njislndr Wrote: The Dolamee D5 can’t only receive the 2.4 ghz WiFi. The 5 ghz WiFi coming out of any modem, is usually much quicker. Maybe your other devices are connected to 5 ghz WiFi?

Hi 

i am using Ethernet with wifi switched off
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Dependant on your W3 Activities..
Your ISP Could be Throttling Your Speed..

A Heads up Tho..!!
- SD Streaming >>C A N<< run @2Mb
- HD.. You'll need 8-10+Mb
- Hi End.. Not much Change Outta 80Mb

Another Option..
You Could Try Different Repos/Addons.
Which Would mean Different Hosts/Servers.

Lots of Other Options.. But Savvy Req'd.
The Prob Is More Likely Conditions Rather
Than the Tools... Keep Diggin'.. G'luk