Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red light
I've update the system and it has frozen. After press the button for several seconds, I had to unplug the device.

Now, when I conected it, I only see a red light where was a blue one.
The system doesn't start and I can't enter the BIOS, to solve a windows problem.

What can I do?

I've unplugged the minipc, and now there is no light red, only a blue flash light that only appears when I press de power button. All usb has power, I can charge my mobile, but the system doesn't start., neither BIOS.

Rubbish?
Well, the power shut-down while processing can cause system crash, especially during system update. Starting up the box and press Esc, see if BIOS can start. If not, your device need to be repaired.
TVBoxNews.com, http://www.tvboxnews.com/
(09-16-2016, 07:29 AM)admin Wrote: Well, the power shut-down while processing can cause system crash, especially during system update. Starting up the box and press Esc, see if BIOS can start. If not, your device need to be repaired.

i have a similar problem. when i plug the power cable, there is only a red light. no display on screen and any response from the box. i pressed power button few times and for a long time but nothing happened. how can i solve this? or is it a brick now?

is there a way to reset to box?
(12-30-2016, 08:07 PM)t9redlight Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 07:29 AM)admin Wrote: Well, the power shut-down while processing can cause system crash, especially during system update. Starting up the box and press Esc, see if BIOS can start. If not, your device need to be repaired.

i have a similar problem. when i plug the power cable, there is only a red light. no display on screen and any response from the box. i pressed power button few times and for a long time but nothing happened. how can i solve this? or is it a brick now?

is there a way to reset to box?
Hi

I'd had allmost the same issue as the other users in this thread. Solution that wirked for me was to open the mini pc and disconnect the bios battery. It's very simple, as it is connected to the board via connector. After disconnecting the battery and assembly the pc again, I conneted main power to the bare board. Voila, the pc booted and started running update. So it seems that the pc was stuck in a windows update and then couldn't boot normally. Hope this fix the other users issue as well.