Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D9 comes with some old launcher
Hi everybody, I just bought Dolamee D9 from Amazon, and from the reviews and descriptions, I saw this LG smart TV like launcher with floating keys. However, when I turn on my D9, it shows some other launcher with big squares etc. When I try to update, it says no updates available. Any solution to this ?

Thanks.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
Can you show us some pictures with the launcher and the version of firmware?
Photo 
[attachment=307 Wrote:gatos814 pid='15759' dateline='1504024019']             Can you show us some pictures with the launcher and the version of firmware?

hi Gatos, yes sure.

Here are screenshots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From what i see you must have either 2/16 version or 3/16 !
So if you go here and download the right firmware of yours you will be able to have the LG smart TV like launcher !
http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1197
Good luck!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
(08-30-2017, 12:59 PM)gatos814 Wrote: From what i see you must have either 2/16 version or 3/16 !
So if you go here and download the right firmware of yours you will be able to have the LG smart TV like launcher !
http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1197
Good luck!

Thanks Gatos! Yes, I have 3/16 version. But does that firmware is more fresh than I currently have ?
No my friend , it's not newer but it's with your prefered launcher!
(08-30-2017, 11:17 PM)gatos814 Wrote: No my friend , it's not newer but it's with your prefered launcher!

Thanks a lot for all info Gatos! If my firmware is fresh, I will keep it and use 3rd party launchers instead.
(08-31-2017, 07:47 PM)darkteller Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 11:17 PM)gatos814 Wrote: No my friend , it's not newer but it's with your prefered launcher!

Thanks a lot for all info Gatos! If my firmware is fresh, I will keep it and use 3rd party launchers instead.

Good choice!
(08-31-2017, 08:42 PM)gatos814 Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:47 PM)darkteller Wrote:

Good choice!

Just got the same model recently and we have the exact same version even serial @ haha.  But I got the LG type of launcher, so I think Dolamee is not really updating regularly.