Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Urgent!! Volunteer Wanted for Green Rosy Screen with Old TV Solution Test
Exclamation 
Our developers are now working on the issue of green rosy screen (or similar situations) with old TVs, and we need one volunteer whose box has this problem to cooperate with the test.

Posts with problem descriptions and pictures or videos, and box model and configuration.

THE BOX MODEL SHOULD BE : A95X (S905X, 2+8/2+16) / A5(1+16/2+16)/ A1(2+16)/ A3(2+16), ANY ONE OF THESE!!
You know i have this problem. My video is here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6h1mRkql2zQSnpCajdpZVhPMWs/view
I tested firmware from here: http://www.inexbox.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=34 and i'm still with him but the problem remains.
My TV is Philips 32pfl7404H/12 and my TV box is A95X/S905 /not X/ 8gb ROM/1gb RAM

I agree to test new solutions.
(10-08-2016, 05:43 AM)StoyanB Wrote: You know i have this problem. My video is here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6h1mRkql2zQSnpCajdpZVhPMWs/view
I tested firmware from here: http://www.inexbox.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=34 and i'm still with him but the problem remains.
My TV is Philips 32pfl7404H/12 and my TV box is A95X/S905 /not X/ 8gb ROM/1gb RAM

I agree to test new solutions.

So sorry StoyanB, just now the developer told me that they need box with S905X, S912 chipset to test the version.
Sorry to read that. I have time and opportunity, but no proper tv box Smile
I hope if the problem is resolved for android 6 devices will be made new firmware and for 5.1 devices.
Hello everybody,

I have a nexbox A3(2+16), and a 32PFL9604H/12 Philips TV and the issue of a green rosy screen is unfortunately well known to me! I would be grateful if we could find a solution for this! How can I help? Best regards Dom
(10-11-2016, 09:55 AM)Ziemer Wrote: Hello everybody,

I have a nexbox A3(2+16), and a 32PFL9604H/12 Philips TV and the issue of a green rosy screen is unfortunately well known to me! I would be grateful if we could find a solution for this! How can I help? Best regards Dom

Hi, the volunteer has been found, our developers are now working on that. We will post the solution here if it final works. Thank you.
Sad 
I have a Sony Bravia KDL-48R510C that occasionally flashes green during video playback with Youtube or Kodi (the only apps I use for now). I have a Nexbox A3 2 gb RAM, 16 gb storage. The green flash is random and quick but annoying. Confused
ok this is common glitch to some tv boxes from watching tv bov revue s
also frome my laptop ( a full crash came after ) recamend calling trade up or call mauftcher s tech support .
some firmeware updates ,or full reset of tv box then firmware update

my fix was was changing all but my tv

now there are new 8 core tv box . name brands do well with youtube revuews

me i have a Nexbox 4 core with android 6.01 os running well at 1080 p 120 hrtz , instead of my laptop now
tv box has Kodi 16.1 ,new free downloads like ( bilds ) and updates with clean installs is the common geek usage

i will test the new Nexbox etc S912 chip , cheep game changer used now in most tv boxes

try not using Kodi ,player,, instead exit Kodi and use player on Sony OS also came with your box OS ,,,this helped run files better but not fix all green screen ,,

Kodi 16.1 etc is freeware google it its even now on Windows etc. ( look at there updates and new releace of KODi 17 next week

tv bov recomendations best $400.00 or less Nvidia Sheilf
cheep using 4 k 10 bit is blink GT1 wins this week under $100.00

im looking at NEXBOX as well becuse i had grate luck with my a95x 4 quad core ,,,,it to now offers the new S912 chip 8 core/octacore chip

keep in mind i am just a pc user with 40 yrs into it,,,,, with good friends watching / using / hard knocks / etc.

android 6 or bust have a good one
Belink,,GT1tv box / Nvida SHEILD / NEXBOX A1

(10-07-2016, 10:25 AM)admin Wrote: Our developers are now working on the issue of green rosy screen (or similar situations) with old TVs, and we need one volunteer whose box has this problem to cooperate with the test.

Posts with problem descriptions and pictures or videos, and box model and configuration.

THE BOX MODEL SHOULD BE : A95X (S905X, 2+8/2+16) / A5(1+16/2+16)/ A1(2+16)/ A3(2+16), ANY ONE OF THESE!!

GOOD news  i have A95X   and 1080 p 42 inch LG  60 /120 HRTZ  TV (good so rare )
try facebook to crash the tv box
 test with farm Vill on face book levl 30 or more ,with all tasks running and auto update ON with 30 minits play time ,a week internet upload and download (1.4 up 4.2 down ) then add 2 outher Pc s on this line  it should crash, fix is 1/ run only tv box  2/ close some tv box running apps after reboot 3/ internet upload speed 4mbps and download 30 mbps or faster

some tv box update are ok too 

smaller 26 inch or less tv might work better         ps i did fix my pc by just clean install All files and os then never run facebook s  farmvill ,,and use NEXBOX A95X To just streem or run simple tasks like my home pages ,,google somthing  ,its a small pc too for me ,and saves hydro ,      have  a good one
My TV is PHILIPS 32pfl8404H/12 and my TV box is NEXBOX A95X/S905X,8gb ROM,2gb, RAM Android 6

Same problem (green/rose screen), latest online firmware installed (end of november).

I received my box a few days ago, so I have not been able to do much testing yet.

The fix (RGB Force)
only solves the problem when it changes position, it does not equal on or off.
Changing the position is when you temporarily solve the problem.
Failures are random, sometimes times without fail.
Tomorrow I will begin to try different configurations of the television to know if it can be solved of another form.
regards