Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware update for nexbox a95x 2GB+16GB
Hello! 
Today received air wireles update for my 2+16 nexbox. But I can not install it - after click "install now" - error to unzip. How to install the firmware update Nexbox-A95X-AP6330-6.0.1-201609240946?
Current firmware version is Nexbox-A95X-AP6330-6.0.1-2016008060952
Thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, have you download the rar file successfully? You mean you can't unzip the whole file or can not install the firmware? There is a USB tool and a SD tool file included, as well as the instructions.
TVBoxNews.com, http://www.tvboxnews.com/
(10-11-2016, 10:34 AM)diavard Wrote: Hello! 
Today received air wireles update for my 2+16 nexbox. But I can not install it - after click "install now" - error to unzip. How to install the firmware update Nexbox-A95X-AP6330-6.0.1-201609240946?
Current firmware version is Nexbox-A95X-AP6330-6.0.1-2016008060952
Thank you in advance.

I had the same issue. I rebooted my nexbox and checked for updates again. It redownloaded and installed. Maybe that'll help.
(10-12-2016, 01:59 AM)admin Wrote: Hi, have you download the rar file successfully? You mean you can't unzip the whole file or can not install the firmware? There is a USB tool and a SD tool file included, as well as the instructions.

Hi! I downloaded nothing! My nexbox offered me wireless update - i just click "install now" - and received "unzip error". I tried to download update again and again and after each time - the same error. Sad
(10-12-2016, 08:25 AM)diavard Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 01:59 AM)admin Wrote: Hi, have you download the rar file successfully? You mean you can't unzip the whole file or can not install the firmware? There is a USB tool and a SD tool file included, as well as the instructions.

Hi! I downloaded nothing! My nexbox offered me wireless update - i just click "install now" - and received "unzip error". I tried to download update again and again and after each time - the same error. Sad

If after reboot and another try to wireless update the error persist i think you should try to restore to factory settings and another try to update. But you will lose all installed by you apps and settings. If this does not help then remains only manual update from PC.
Nexbox A95X S905/1gb RAM/ 8gb ROM/ Android 5.1
Hi
I had the same problem.
I downloaded the update and then moved to the home page.
When the update is finished showed me a message asking me if the update now or later.
I did not reply, I reboot the device and then the update worked.
(10-12-2016, 09:12 AM)Yuval Wrote: Hi
I had the same problem.
I downloaded the update and then moved to the home page.
When the update is finished showed me a message asking me if the update now or later.
I did not reply, I reboot the device and then the update worked.

Thanks a lot! That's helped! The update started after I did the same you wrote. Thank you again!
Hi diavard,
If you have more questions you are welcome to ask.
I would be happy if you will enter to My Profile And in the "Reputation" click rate.
So I may have a chance to be "active member" and get "free samples".
Thanks
Hi.

I got an older firmware: 201607221030 and I receive an error to check my OTA server.
I use the network port (not using wireless connection, but physical network port)

Is there another way to get the updated firmware?

I got A95X 2gb/16gb system.

Thanks!
You should update the android tv box from the settings, not from the application "update and backup".