Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 activation problem.
Hello.
I just purchased a Nexbox T10. when I started it up it came with a predefined admin account with UAE disabled. I decided to reset the install by using the window 10 reset process. once the machine was reset, windows 10 would not activate automaticaly. after contacting microsoft and providing the install ID (SID 02) the operator told me that this machine has an invalid product ID code. Since you sell this product as having a licensed windows 10. what do I need to do to re-activate windows after a reset. It is obvious the BIOS does not have a valid key hence windows will not re-activate automaticaly. 

Please let me know quickly. in order for me not to return the machine as not as described.
activation tool
https://mega.nz/#!8lB2CbTT!me8LVD3u_dTyE...nbuoLiTml8
TVBoxNews.com, http://www.tvboxnews.com/
Thumbs Down 
can you please provide kms10 executable that doesn't include hoa123.com browser redirect. by including the redirect in the windows  activation service executable you show and prove the poor opinion you hold your customers. and now I have an extreme low opinion of your company and I cannot, in good faith recommend any NexBox products.
(04-14-2017, 03:37 AM)sfgfgjghjk Wrote: can you please provide kms10 executable that doesn't include hoa123.com browser redirect. by including the redirect in the windows  activation service executable you show and prove the poor opinion you hold your customers. and now I have an extreme low opinion of your company and I cannot, in good faith recommend any NexBox products.

What's the problem gentleman? What hoa123.com browser redirection?
Same problem for me.
When you use the activation tool, it inserts an adware. Launching Firefox, the first page seen is hoa123.com.
No trouble using Edge.
If you have another activation tool or can provide me a correct ID.