Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There A STB With
Is there a low cost STB with great picture, dolby digital 5.1 sound on Kodi, at least 2/16 gigs, both 2.4 and 5 ghz wifi, bluetooth, a solid fast system and legitimate 4k picture output?
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
Well if none of the STBs fit all the requests above, what about all but maybe one of the requests, like no legitimate 4k picture output?
When you say STB , do you mean one with tuner or a tv box?
Just a plain old Android TV Box.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
Go for (always Amlogic) SMALLRT X2 or X3 (1g or better 2g ram) !
S905X SoC is more ''stable'' at this time!
Regards....
The X3 looks like a good box. Now all I have to do is figure out what I'm going to do with another TV toy and where I'll find the room to use it. It will play 5.1 DD with Kodi?

Thanx
More or less all of these tv boxes NOW are ok!
So with KODI 17.5 and SPDIF choosed from audio settings all will be ok (I can speak only for SPDIF because that's what i'm using..) !
Regards...