Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not boot Nexbox A95X
The item no longer will boot to the operating system is there something I can do. It just stays on the Nexbox logo animation and nothing happens. Please assist Huh
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
Unplug all except HDMI cable
Push with a toothpick or something inside AV hole the reset button and plug the power adapter
Don't leave the reset button until you'll see the recovery menu...
That's it , now go and make a factory reset from recovery!
Good luck!
My A95X doesn't show any logo after I tried to change the firmware with a SD Card.

Someone knows how to recover this disaster?
(12-28-2017, 08:06 PM)paneke Wrote: My A95X doesn't show any logo after I tried to change the firmware with a SD Card.

Someone knows how to recover this disaster?

Use a usb male to male cable and install the stock firmware via this way...!
Good luck!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
Video 
Open new box and DOA.
tried the switch in A/V. this too did not work. . Any other suggestions how to make the A95x box work?

Thanks in Advance!
(01-17-2018, 03:19 AM)arthurlevine Wrote: Open new box and DOA.
tried the switch in A/V. this too did not work. . Any other suggestions how to  make the A95x box work?

Thanks in Advance!

Give us more details about your tv box!
Regards...