Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7.1.2 needs a lot of work and it’s original interface
Star 
I was very anxious a long time now for nougat. But it didn’t bother me until yesterday whe I saw the h96 max overpowered the yundoo y8.
So I began the hunt and found the yundoo homepage that led me to this forum on which I joined yesterday. I currently own 3 yundoo y8 and was tempted to buy the h96 max

My box was on 6.0.1 which had some freezing and some lags from time to time but at least it ran 90% smooth.

I updated 2 of my devices this morning and both started acting up.
Eg. Delays in the remote and the Air mouse.
Freezing for a couple of seconds 10 max then runs a rampage when scrolling through the apps that came with the update 7.1.2.

My other box on 6.0.1 none of these issues I even changed Air mouse and remote batteries but same results.

BETA is the perfect name for this new update.

Another thing that I’m not happy with and it bothers me is the lg look a like launcher I’m not a fan of that launcher that’s why I bought Samsung smart tv’s.

Please in next beta or update give us or at least I would like to get back the original launcher which is simple and easy to handle. Or at least an option at startup to choose desired launcher.

Also an option to replace the tvmc and other non replaceable shortcuts on the home screen.

I also did some tests with the antutu and compared with the h96 max, Iphone 7 and the yundoo y8.

YES YOU DID IT. But at what cost ? Sacrifice stability with unleashing power ?

Please sort it out and weed out the bugs.

Also weed out that lg launcher and give us back the original.

I’ve downgraded my 2 boxes back to 6.0.1.
No lags on remote anymore.

Thanks for an awesome box and an attempt to give us 7.1.2 Nougat.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’ll humble myself with this score on 6.0.1  until all is rectified. At least the developers are trying to o unleash the power....