Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is The Support? Nexbox S905W Support Does NOT Exist!!!
Hello everyone,

I have purchased 35-40 Nexbox units for family and friends the last 2 years. The older 1GB/8GB & 2GB/16GB A95X/S905X boxes with 6.0 firmware worked fine, but I recently purchased several Nexbox 1GB/8GB S905W with 7.1.2 firmware and they ALL have freezing/lock screen issues. I had no issues with my Nexbox 2GB/16GB 6.0 firmware, but once I updated to 7.1.2 firmware, it randomly freezes up and I would have to unplug the power and plug it back in to start working again.

I will no longer buy anymore Nexbox units and I would advise EVERYONE on many forum discussion boards NOT to buy these boxes until a newer firmware than 7.1.2 is released and fixes the freezing issue. It's a shame when you cannot even get support from the manufacturers own website.

I cannot continue supporting a company that refuses or could care less about providing support to its customers. You will lose me and MANY others if this issue isn't resolved. People work hard for their money and the least you can do is provide support and to make sure the merchandise you're selling is working properly. It's now on you Nexbox, step up and provide support for your products or risk losing many, and I do mean MANY customers.

CAN YOU ADD A SUPPORT SECTION FOR THE S905W UNITS???

CAN YOU ADD SEPARATE SECTIONS FOR BOXES WITH AMLOGIC S905W & ROCKCHIP CHIPSETS???

CAN YOU AT LEAST PROVIDE UPDATED FIRMWARE (NEWER THAN 7.1.2) FOR S905W UNITS???
+1 for @Phenom727

I also miss the support. I had to search for a weak after a firmware to be able to unbrick my 2GB/16GB S905W NEXBOX.
OK it also took so long because it was sold as S905X and it took some time to realize that it is infact a S905W. But it is the merchandise's fault, nothing to do with Nexbox.

But after I've got to know that I have S905W inside my box I found no firmware for it. So please support this product as well like you do with S905X.

And BTW I've finally found a firmware that is compatible with A95X-B7N, 2GB/16GB, S905W SoC, S9082C wifi chip:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArKioz4lbRJGhGz-EAN708pTo5W3

This firmware is from wechip, so you'll lose the NEXBOX logo at boot but what can we do. They make their firmware available at least.
Cheers

Btw there is a possibility that there is no support for this device because this is not an official NEXBOX product but a clone.
Although my package looks genuine and the original firmware booted with Nexbox logo.

I don't know what to think. We need an official statement from Nexbox representatives (@admin maybe)!
These SoC , tv boxes are new and needs probably more time!
So , a little patience and all will be fixed!
Regards...
(01-09-2018, 09:37 AM)gatos814 Wrote: These SoC , tv boxes are new and needs probably more time!
So , a little patience and all will be fixed!
Regards...

Hmmmokay...thanks Wink
Since S905W has no Bluetooth support I'd like to buy a Bluetooth USB dongle.

Will it work? Does Android support these?
(01-17-2018, 06:56 AM)hollov Wrote: Since S905W has no Bluetooth support I'd like to buy a Bluetooth USB dongle.

Will it work? Does Android support these?
I really , don't know m8!
Regards...