• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware updating error
(07-15-2018, 08:45 AM)gatos814 Wrote: Try 6 more things:
1-Change usb cable (if it is possible)
2-Change usb port
3-Download again the firmware this time using a download manager
4-Try and with other versions usb burning tools
5-Use ''erase all'' on tool
6-Try and this similiar newer version of A2 and see what's happening! :  https://mega.nz/#!TUMxBaiD!Xa9ahafl02D85...DXEWizgdCM
Good luck!

Hello cats814 he tried everything he said but he could not install the firmware every time I got the error [0x10103005] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Download buffer / Read item data failed all start to change the launcher of the tv box since it was the old launcher so apply an update with the version cyx_Dolamee-D9_qca9377_16g3g_tvmc_170103_SD_USB using the BootcardMaker tool but when you get to 90% of installation the TV box went off and since then I have not been able to recover it with the led in red and no video on the HDMI when using USB_Burning_Tool sent me the error [0x10103005] and if I use BootcardMaker it just does not do much research on the web but I could not revive the tv box. the compilation that maintained the TV box was the D9-QCA9377-6.0.1-201708101111 I wonder if this compilation has something different to the one that remains in the forum

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Hello again...
Because we're lost in translation, is the led light always on red?
Does your pc recognize the tv box (in usb burning tool)?
Can you please describe me the procedure you following with the usb burning tool exactly?
Can you open the casing very very carefully and look for more details inside , like wifi chip and the letters and numbers written in the pcb board!?
Good luck!
(07-23-2018, 07:23 AM)gatos814 Wrote: Hello again...
Because we're lost in translation, is the led light always on red?
Does your pc recognize the tv box (in usb burning tool)?
Can you please describe me the procedure you following with the usb burning tool exactly?
Can you open the casing very very carefully and look for more details inside , like wifi chip and the letters and numbers written in the pcb board!?
Good luck!

Hello cats814
These are the Steps I carry out for the firmware update:

1: I press the reset button
2: I connect the usb cable
3: I connect the power cable

In my case when connecting the usb USB_Burning_Tool 2.0.8 tool detects the device even without having connected the power cable
The light of the TV box always stays in red does not change to blue as it is shown in the tutorial video

I have tried several versions of the tool USB_Burning_Tool but the result is the same does not exceed 1%

in the attached are the images corresponding to the TV box plate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As long as the usb tool ''sees'' your tv box you're ok!
Try to load the stock firmware in usb tool and press start button
This time without without power cable plug only the usb cable and wait...
Good luck!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)