Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passthrough Problems
just purchased this box , using tvmc jarvis I am having a pass trough problems

when I enable pass through , all I get is static noise this happens the source audio is stereo or 5.1 both on Dolby & DTS.

disabling pass through gives no static but only stereo sound even when source is 5.1.

the box is connected to the AV receiver directly via HDMI

I have enabled the True-HD , DTS-HD  E-AC3 receiver options.

I have tried different HDMI cable(s) and input ports on the AV receiver all do noavail

can anybody help as it' driving me mad  Angry
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Uninstall the tvmc and install from playstore the latest kodi 17.6 and all your problems will solve!
Regards...
(01-12-2018, 08:37 AM)gatos814 Wrote: Uninstall the tvmc and install from playstore the latest kodi 17.6 and all your problems will solve!
Regards...

thanks for your reply I have uninstalled tvmc and re-installed kodi from playstore , but I still get the same problem any ideas
Go here : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...is-16-2-31
download the Rockchip version and after uninstall the others give it a try!
Use the right audio settings on your Android settings board , and enable Passthrough from inside ftmc!
Good luck!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.