Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NexBox A95X R2 - Genuine or Fake?
I have purchased one "Android Box" which is labelled A95X R2. This was advertised as NexBox A95X R2 and I m unable to find this in the NexBox website. The Android version is 7.1 and the Box has 2GB RAM/ 16 GB ROM.

Is this a genuine product??

Thanks for responding

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
If it has this kind of launcher :
[Image: A95X-R2-Android-Launcher.jpg]
it's probably Nexbox!
Regards..!
Photo 
I have doubts also with 1.2 GHZ NEXBOX A95XA1 _V2_0
Android 7, this seller sent me a different description device, 2g ran 16 storage, no blutus, no dissipator board, no chip built-in intermittent voter, with two coils in the 5-volt input manager, I'm having a lot of problems , with Samsung TV it restarts continuously with other monitors the resolution of yours not superior to 360p,
I really wonder if it is really Nexbox who put this plaque, sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand
If you need more documentation, images or videos, I will be happy to upload them to youtuve or to the forum

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/2GB-RAM-1...55689.html

[Image: UTB8gI7juVfFXKJk43Ot760IPFXaA.png]

[Image: UTB86SDUuODEXKJk43Oqq6Az3XXaZ.jpg]
(02-25-2018, 10:19 PM)jaxllax Wrote: Tengo dudas también con 1.2 GHZ   NEXBOX A95XA1 _V2_0
Android 7, este vendedor me envió un dispositivo de descripción diferente, 2g ejecutó 16 de almacenamiento, sin blutus, sin placa disipadora, sin chip integrado en el voton intermitente, con dos bobinas en el administrador de entrada de 5 voltios, estoy teniendo muchos problemas , con samsung tv reinicia continuamente con otros monitores la resolución de youtuve no superior a 360p,
I really wonder if it really is nexbox who put this board, sorry for my bad English I hope you understand
If you need more documentation images or videos I will be happy to upload them to youtuve or to the forum 

First of all , please write only in english , friend !
Now , sorry but i don't understand your problem !?
Regards...
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(02-25-2018, 10:36 PM)gatos814 Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 10:19 PM)jaxllax Wrote: I have doubts also with 1.2 GHZ NEXBOX A95XA1 _V2_0
Android 7, this seller sent me a different description device, 2g ran 16 storage, no blutus, no dissipator board, no chip built-in intermittent voter, with two coils in the 5-volt input manager, I'm having a lot of problems , with Samsung TV it restarts continuously with other monitors the resolution youtuve not superior to 360p,
I really wonder if it is really Nexbox who put this plaque, sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand
If you need more documentation, images or videos, I will be happy to upload them to youtuve or to the forum

First of all , please write only in english , friend !
Now , sorry but i don't understand your problem !?
Regards...

I'm sorry, and updated the message
Take a picture , carefully , and the other side of the motherboard!
Regards....
(02-26-2018, 05:12 PM)gatos814 Wrote: Take a picture , carefully , and the other side of the motherboard!
Regards....

After flipping the motherboard and checked that this processor is S905W, so the frequency is 1.2 GHz, the seller sent me a different device, problem for amlogic, who buys a device that thinks it is S905X thinks that this cpu does not render as I expected in videos and there are 60 fps, disrepute to amlogic by aliexpres seller fault, it's a shame, I hope with the images we can deduce if it is assembled by nexbox, after flipping the plate I do not think it's a fake, just is the S905W processor, I think it is the seller aliexpres who cheated me, the graphic interface is the same as the first image of who opened this topic, but you have no installed youtuve or any other application external to the system, only brings kodi, when I connect to tv samsung 32 inches it restarts constantly 5 minutes after starting, in other tv of 22 inches works fine and youtuve to 720 p works well. I have to try a 32 inch screen TV and good Internet connection, I'll see how it behaves, for now the only TV I have is impossible, it is constantly restarted, in another house try a 32 inch TV but it was a house's top floor and the wifi did not connect decently and I could not prove it well, I'm going to install an outdoor antenna 6 dcb to improve wifi coverage and try..
The good news
kevin wang: You have already applied for the cancellation of the order, and the Aliexpress will refund 
you If you need more photos or better focus of some area ask me
If you think that a new topic is opened in the forum with this plaque, I think there are none in the forum, including moving the message to the appropriate area, you indicate it

[Image: 39623765535_b3eca49189_z.jpg]">[Image: 26648110428_810103277a_z.jpg]">
[Image: 39623766625_0f5a30370f_z.jpg] [Image: 40519404621_55567d5ef7_z.jpg]">
It has mentioned again this tv box which has this S905W SoC , instead of an S905X and it's called like this !
That's way i insisted to open and the other side of the motherboard !
It has the sticker with all the truth!
Regards...
(02-27-2018, 04:39 PM)gatos814 Wrote: It has mentioned again this tv box which has this S905W SoC , instead of an S905X and it's called like this !
That's way i insisted to open and the other side of the motherboard !
It has the sticker with all the truth!
Regards...

ok thank you for your attention
It is effectively marketed as Nexbox A95X-B7N