Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MECOOL M8S PRO W Firmware
[Image: 1516586582115811915.jpg]
As introduced before, MECOOL company has a hot model named Mecool M8S PRO W. We are glad to know that this model has a new version that comes with Voice Control.  MECOOL is the first oneamong China’s TV Box manufacturers that adopt voice control technology!
New firmware (OTA file for SD upgrade) for MECOOL M8S PRO W TV Box (update 20171017) can be downloaded here.
Andriod TV OS and  Voice Control TV Box are spotlights of this box. We strongly recommend this model. Also check: Review Mecool M8S PRO W, this Voice Control TV Box comes with Andriod TV OS
Also check: AOSP OS or Android TV OS, pure Android OTT OS vs Android TV OS
GearBest has updated the coupon code today. Now, people can enjoy a flash-sale price at GearBest.  Check Price and more.

More at HERE
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Hi,

I have bought Mecool m8s W pro from Banggood. It is UK version and has the latest firmware 7.1.2. But I am having a few issues which are not clear, the box automatically restarts or just freezes randomly.  Youtube if updated to latest version will cause the youtube app to freeze as well. ANy solution to this problem.
(07-21-2018, 10:41 AM)s0787671 Wrote: Hi,

I have bought Mecool m8s W pro from Banggood. It is UK version and has the latest firmware 7.1.2. But I am having a few issues which are not clear, the box automatically restarts or just freezes randomly.  Youtube if updated to latest version will cause the youtube app to freeze as well. ANy solution to this problem.

Try first another power adapter
Use from play store a cpu temp program to monitorize the temperature
Maybe it's overheating....
If still nothing try to factory reset the tv box
If still nothing yet try to reflash somehow the latest stock firmware!
Good luck!
(07-21-2018, 10:41 AM)s0787671 Wrote: Hi,

I am having the same problem did you fix it again I am on
Tried fan to cool down
Run cpu cooling app
Did factory reset 
Still happening lasts about 20 to 30 min then does not conect to sky box but in settings says connected my phon and sky works so not sure if item is faulty.
Billy
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Did you try with another power adapter?
(07-02-2018, 06:30 AM)No puedo descargar el firmware, puedes subirlo a otro servidor? instale un firmware custom y el control remoto no funciona. Muchas gracias Wrote: [Image: 1516586582115811915.jpg]
As introduced before, MECOOL company has a hot model named Mecool M8S PRO W. We are glad to know that this model has a new version that comes with Voice Control.  MECOOL is the first oneamong China’s TV Box manufacturers that adopt voice control technology!
New firmware (OTA file for SD upgrade) for MECOOL M8S PRO W TV Box (update 20171017) can be downloaded here.
Andriod TV OS and  Voice Control TV Box are spotlights of this box. We strongly recommend this model. Also check: Review Mecool M8S PRO W, this Voice Control TV Box comes with Andriod TV OS
Also check: AOSP OS or Android TV OS, pure Android OTT OS vs Android TV OS
GearBest has updated the coupon code today. Now, people can enjoy a flash-sale price at GearBest.  Check Price and more.

More at HERE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First of all PLEASE write only in English!
Second of all please change the language in your post!
Now from what i see you need the latest stock firmware!
Look here :
https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/download...v-box.html
Regards