Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mecool Kii Pro 7.1.2
Hello,

I cant use Netflix. Please help me! I have problem from NW-6-404. I think google banned my Android Box. I cant use BurnKeyTools. its not supported for Kii Pro 7.1.2. Pls Help me for this problem friends.

Thank you
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
What do you mean exactly?
The black one or the white?
Regards
I have problem from NW-6-404. I think google banned my Android Box. I cant use BurnKeyTools. its not supported for Kii Pro 7.1.2. Pls Help me for this problem friends.
2 things only...
If the following burnkey tools not working and until you find a working solution try the mod HD Netflix app!
Working as it should!
Good luck!

https://mega.nz/#!XBEQFYKD!yFXRJcMWbuH2G...-sKIPPWMs8

Attached Files
.zip   BurnKeyTools-V1.06.zip (Size: 366.01 KB / Downloads: 6)
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
same problem fo KI Pro and i try all burnkeytools i found on the net but nothing work please need fix
I can used your netflix with air mouse? Or only with mouse from computer?
I think .... with both!
Regards
Hi, I've been using a MECOOL KII PRO Hybird STB DVB-T2 / S2 / C YouTube 4K Netflix HD Android 7.1 Amlogic S905D 2GB / 16GB TV BOX with Netflix for six months now. Until a week ago it worked fine, now I can no longer use Netflix, the nw-6-404 prevents this, how can I solve this?
If none of these tools from around internet (or here) fix the issue i would suggest you to contact with the seller or with the manufacturer  of the tv box for further help!
And if sometime took in your hands the solution please share it with us!
Regards
Support does not answer! Has anyone got something from them?