Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mecool KIII pro hdmi output failure
Hi, I am a user of K3 pro device since one year. I am very glad to have a nice device. Last week when I saw a new firmware update, I tried to install this one. But it failed cos I tried this via usb stick. It gives me a E3004 error. Then I tried to flash via usb burning tool with pc. My mecool screen has gone. I connected box to Laptop via usb cable. I flashed this device four times. Every time it gave no screen via hdmi connection. Box give me signal via AV cable. I tried to change all hdmi port of my tv and also different tv port. Nothing changed and no hdmi signal. What can I do for this fault?? Please urgent help..
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Give us more details about the update firmware you had find and for the one you original had!
But i'm afraid from what you are writing that you might have hard brick your tv box!
Regards
(10-10-2018, 09:27 AM)gatos814 Wrote: Give us more details about the update firmware you had find and for the one you original had!
But i'm afraid from what you are writing that you might have hard brick your tv box!
Regards
I now flashed the latest fw ie 20180908. Before I flashed 201704, 20170527 and 20170905. My device original fw is marsmellow 6.0.1. But I didnt remember theexact fw name. Before bricked, I used the very stable 20170527 version.
Sorry , but where did you find this 20180908 firmware ?
Can you give me the link to check it ?
Regards
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(10-10-2018, 12:56 PM)gatos814 Wrote: Sorry , but where did you find this 20180908 firmware ?
Can you give me the link to check it ?
Regards

I found it from xda forum. Here is the link.
https://mega.nz/#F!PEVSHQBb!5fF9omfnR8JmgcAxVtUyUQ
Ok....
Let's see what we can do....
Was the flashing procedure via usb tool ended successfully?
Do you see NOW any led light on your tv box?
Regards
(10-12-2018, 09:31 AM)gatos814 Wrote: Ok....
Let's see what we can do....
Was the flashing procedure via usb tool ended successfully?
Do you see NOW any led light on your tv box?
Regards

Flashing procedure ended perfectly. My box works with blue light and I am using it without problem via AV cable connection. But when it is connected thru hdmi port, no image is came thru hdmi port. This is exactly my problem. You can see this in pictures attached...
So , the tv box is working , it's not bricked but you don't have signal on HDMI ,right?
And by the way there is no photo here!
Regards
(10-14-2018, 07:50 PM)gatos814 Wrote: So , the tv box is working , it's not bricked but you don't have signal on HDMI ,right?
And by the way there is no photo here!
Regards

Yes exactly this is my problem. I tried to upload pics but failed. sorry..[Image: b70r0f][Image: 07942781898ff10ee7099d4983d71edbfd28b587...e38e4e.jpg][Image: 972054949901e214187d5f4b0ef84c9be986f902...e97110.jpg]
Hmm....
Did you test it with other HDMI cable?
Did you test it in other TV?
Did you change the resolution from the settings?
Did you try it after a factory reset?
Tell me what things have you done from these!
Regards