Specifications 

Chipset: Amlogic S905X Quad core Cortex A53 2.0GHz 64bit 
GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750MHz+ 
RAM: 2GB DDR3 
ROM: 8GB/32GB EMMC 
Power Supply: DC 5V 2A 
Power Indicator (LED): Power ON :blue; sleep:red 
3D: Hardward 3D graphics acceleration 
Support Decoder format: HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264,H.265, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6, RealVideo8/9/10, VP9 
Support Media format: Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg/Mov/mp4/ 
Support Music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE 
Support Photo format: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF 
USB host: 2 * High speed USB 2.0, support USB DISK and USB HDD 
Card reader: TF cards 
HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS 
Subtitle Supported: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB 
High Difinition video output: 4k*2k 
LAN: Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45 
Bluetooth: V4.0 
Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle 
HDMI: HDMI 2.0 4k*2k 60fps 
SPDIF: SPDIF output 
AV&YUV: Support 
DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD: DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD Bypass through HDMI 

Hi there!

I hope someone can help me out with this:

I own a brand new Yundoo Y6 Box with Android 6.0, and it came with a Rii i8 Wireless (USB) Keyboard/MousePad (pic above). Problem is, the mousepad works on the entire interface, I can see the pointer on the screen, navigate throught apps, menus, settings, browser etc. But when it comes to gaming, I've got a huge problem with the touchscreen function, 'cause I can't make my mousepad or any of the keyboard buttons activate the touchscreen! I hard searched in the internet about it, and just couldn't find an asnwer fot this, or any trick (app?) to make it work...

So, if you people know some setting, any app or anyway to make my mousepad/keyboard activate the touchscreen buttons, it would help me as hell!

P.S.: I've got a wireless USB mouse too, which I use on my notebook, and it also didn't worked on the touchscreen game I'm trying to play. As the Keyboard, It wotks perfectly anywhere on the Android interface, with pointer and everuthing, but when it comes to touchscreen games, no deal! So, this makes me think that the problem isn't my Kayboard/MousePad hardware...

Thanks in advance folks!