Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m8s pro w problem with dazn
Sad 
Buonasera, ho un problema con il mio mecool m8s pro w. ha una certificazione drm widevine di livello 1 ed è quindi abilitato per visualizzare sia netflix che dazn. fino a venerdì ha funzionato con dazn alla perfezione, da sabato invece mi da errore 11-03-013 e non mi fa vedere alcun contenuto. Ho disinstallato e reinstallato l'applicazione dazn ma il risultato non cambia. Cosa posso fare per risolvere? grazie
(12-19-2018, 07:12 PM)enrico Wrote: Buonasera, ho un problema con il mio mecool m8s pro w. ha una certificazione drm widevine di livello 1 ed è quindi abilitato per visualizzare sia netflix che dazn. fino a venerdì ha funzionato con dazn alla perfezione, da sabato invece mi da errore 11-03-013 e non mi fa vedere alcun contenuto. Ho disinstallato e reinstallato l'applicazione dazn ma il risultato non cambia. Cosa posso fare per risolvere? grazie
In English please!
Thank you
Google translator
Good evening, I have a problem with my mecool m8s pro w. it has a level 1 widescreen drm certification and is therefore enabled to display both netflix and dazn. until Friday it worked with dazn to perfection, from Saturday instead it gives me error 11-03-013 and does not show me any content. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the dazn application but the result does not change

@enrico, siamo in parecchi ormai ! provato anche a portarlo ad impostazione di fabbrica, ma nulla, aggiungo la risposta che mi ha dato il supporto di Dazn ;

as a result of investigations, unfortunately I confirm that the version of android tv installed in your box, probably has undergone some customizations by the manufacturer that affect the operation of our app.

Of course, your understanding of it.

Antonio
DAZN Team
So far it was known the netflix issue which is happening for some days now!
But it seem that and other apps like the one you said , findes out that these tv boxes are with not original licences but with patced ones!
Regards
even me dazn replied with the same message. hopefully the mecool producers will solve soon as they have solved the problem with netflix