Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXBOXA95X 2+8
Hi all,
I have had my nexbox for two years now, have streamed, downloaded apps, reset box , etc. I went to ABOUT to updated system, says its already updated. I just installed hbo now and I have tried many different trouble shooting options to get it to stream, and it just won't. I have uninstalled, reinstalled HBO now, tried using direct Ethernet connection , clearing cashe, and I still can't get it to stream " GAME OF THRONES"  Huh
The one item I have not tried is to manually install the latest firmware with my computer. Any help out there would be very much appreciated. If I don't get GAME OF THRONES up and running, well lets just say my wife is not happy with me right now. 

Thanks Dave Black
HI, can you tell me how can i turn on without remote? The little red light flashes but the box does not turns blue (its red light). Thanks Smile
my mail infofasma@gmail.com
(04-01-2019, 08:00 AM)pipisgr2000 Wrote: HI, can you tell me how can i turn on without remote? The little red light flashes but the box does not turns blue (its red light). Thanks Smile
my mail infofasma@gmail.com

Can you tell me more details about the tv box?
Android version,ram/rom ,etc?
Regards