Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magicsee C400 Plus bricked error 0x10105004
hi
i did uncheck the temp. enable now it shows error 0x1032001 screen shot is attached please take a look
thanks again for the help

hi

I checked the web link you posted yes it's similar just there is no board version written on upper pcb ..the firmware web link doesn't work i tried to look what firmware they have

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Finally the box came to life thanks you are great

thanks again for your time & effort
With what firmware did you finally do it?
Is this an S912 or an S905D tv box ?
hi
C300pro the link you gave & it was S912 ..& I also disable the antivirus then it started

should I upgrade to c400 firmware now ?
No !!!
It will not work!
As you can see ''someone'' made a tv box with the same name and totally different hardware!!
Classical Chinese ... story !
You're very lucky we found something similar!
Just test and see if something is not working as it should!
Regards
Ok
yes you are very right about different hardware
The Dtv app works but skips few frequencies ..is there any solution ?
I am trying again & again to contact magicsee officials ..no response ..my guess is they know about this "different hardware " issue that's why they are not responding
Thanks again for the help & Effort it's really great
regards
Raza
Sorry but as long as i don't have this tv box , i don't know about the issues of the dtv app!
As i said you're from the lucky ones because this is a unique tv box because it's hybrid and if that firmware wasn't ok you propably never worked it and as a ''tuner'' !!!
Regards
Right ..I am trying to install the enigma2 on this If i get succeed perhaps i wouldn't need any more the andriod app
thanks gain
regards
Hi

Got my Magicsee C400 Plus box bricked ,restored with latest OEM FW provided Magicsee .Below is the link

https://mega.nz/#!V4NRyAKS!y9yfA1r6_LQtQ...hSbBjmU5Qs