Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nexbox A95x
Have 3 of these boxes all seem to suffer with no connection on wireless...have a perfect connection to my router but nothing works right will play with over next few days.....works perfectly when using a lan cable...any1 else having any issues??
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. Check It Now.
can anyone help with this issue?
Try rebooting your router.
Lightbulb 
(12-28-2016, 09:19 PM)shank Wrote: "Have 3 of these boxes all seem to suffer with no connection on wireless...have a perfect connection to my router but nothing works right will play with over next few days.....works perfectly when using a lan cable...any1 else having any issues??"

Hello "Shank", I have read your post above and trying to help. Here is my answer: When I started there are 5 options across the "Top" to complete setup. (1)Language, (2)Scale, (3)Network, (4)Interface, (5)Success. If you have done these 5 things and selected (Next) on all five; you're connected to your WI-FI. That has been my experience.  Now, if you missed this for some reason you'll have to configure the "old" Android box way. 
I purchased two of these boxes then read what I thought was your horror story. They arrived yesterday and was left on the porch in the cold, I allowed them to reach room temperature and configured one (Wirelessly) last night. This is how I can report what I've experienced above. I hope to give a full review on these in later posts. However, my early report is after configuration of one, I left it running from midnight until 5:30 a.m. this morning, it hasn't missed a beat. Good Luck!
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. Check It Now.